Arthur Bell Certified Public Accountants
|Arthur Bell Certified Public Accountants|
|Headquarters||Hunt Valley, MD|
|Key People||Art Bell, Managing Member|
|Products||Audit, Tax, Accounting and Consulting Services|
The firm was established in 1974. Bell, the managing member, is supported by nine additional members, six directors and over 80 professional staff.
Products and Services
The firm's accounting and auditing services include:
- Auditing, reviewing and compiling financial statements for hedge funds, venture capital funds, private equity funds, commodity pools and other investment entities.
- Assisting in the preparation of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, S-1, 8-K and other filings required by the SEC.
- Auditing, reviewing and compiling financial statements for investment advisors, broker dealers, commodity trading advisors, affiliated entities and other corporate entities.
- Examining and reviewing historical performance records in accordance with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) standards.
- Examining and reviewing internal controls of service organizations pursuant to Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70, Service Organizations.
- Examining hypothetical performance records for inclusion in initial offering documents.
- Calculating rates of return and preparing performance records.
- Maintaining investor profit and fee allocation schedules, investor capital balances and preparing investor account statements.
- Assisting with bookkeeping, accounting and record keeping requirements.
- Providing agreed-upon procedures applicable to various aspects of accounting and performance reporting by funds and advisors.
- Arthur F. Bell, Jr. founder, managing member
- Kevin Shaffer, chief operating officer
- Michelle Childers, director of human resources
- William Coleman director of information technology
- Tina Lewandowski, director of marketing
- Debby Hallett, director, performance analysis
- History. Arthur Bell Certified Public Accountants.