|Key People||Chris White|
|Products||fixed income data, corporate bonds|
BondcliQ is a market data system that provides pricing information on the corporate bond market. The company is focused on improving pre- and post-trade data, and is designed to improve institutional liquidity in the market. The firm was founded by CEO Chris White with a goal to bring better transparency to the bond market. 
The firm was founded by Chris White, with the help of industry professionals Don Devine, Steve Duncker, Paul Faust, ValueStream, a fintech venture capital firm and others. In 2017, the firm raised $700,000 to start and worked toward another $2 million investment in a second round. The firm was launched in 2017 with five funds as customers and a goal of 75 buy-side users by Q4 2017. It also aimed for dealers.
In November 2018, the firm signed a deal with the London Stock Exchange Group's MTS Markets business, providing a mapping tool for US corporate bond liquidity. The deal combined MTS BondsPro's real-time pricing with BondCliQ's data visualization technology, BondTIQ and TRACE data - aimed at providing a holistic view of the pre- and post-trade liquidity.
In September 2019, the firm partnered with Charles River Development to provide traders and portfolio managers with pre-trade price quotes in US corporate fixed income securities and post-trade TRACE data. The data will be provided over the Charles River IMS, which offers combined order and execution.
Products and Services
The firm offers several services in pre- and post-trade information:
- TIQ-File: static flat files of pre- and post-trade pricing information
- BondTIQ: application for viewing realtime pre- and post-trade pricing
- TIQ-API: a feed for viewing realtime pre- and post-trade pricing
- Home page. BondcliQ.
- A startup aiming to modernize the bond market has won backing from top Wall Street execs. Business Insider.
- MTS and BondCliQ launch liquidity mapping tool for US corporate bonds. The Trade.
- BondCliQ to provide US corporate bond pricing in Charles River IMS. The Trade.