|Occupation||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer|
|Location||Busan, South Korea|
Bong-Soo Kim is a former chairman and CEO of the Korea Exchange. He was appointed to the position in late 2009 after an eight-month stint by his predecessor, Lee Jung-Hwan.  Kim, a securities dealer and entrepreneur, was the first head of the Korea Exchange to emerge from the private sector.
Kim began his career in the investment industry at Ssangyong Securities Co. in 1976 and later founded online brokerage Kiwoom Securities Co., one of KRX's member firms, in 2000. Kim served as the firm's CEO and president from March 2001 until late 2009.
- 'Too Many Bureaucrats in KRX'. Korea Times.
- Korea Exchange CEO Leads Through Downturn. Wall Street Journal.
- Mr. Kim, Bongsoo appointed Chairman and CEO of Korea Exchange. World Federation of Exchanges.
- 2010 Annual Report & Statistics. World Federation of Exchanges.
- Board of Directors. World Federation of Exchanges.
- Korea Exchange appoints Kim, Bongsoo chairman and CEO. FinExtra.