Cortland Capital Market Services LLC
Cortland Capital Market Services LLC is an independent investment servicing company providing fund administration, commercial bank loan servicing, securitization services, and middle-office support to financial institutions including proprietary trading and alternative investment managers, banks, and commercial lenders.
Dan Hart John Lothian News Interview
Dan Hart of Cortland Fund Services Discusses Series Trusts
As the push into managed futures mutual funds continues, we sat down with Dan Hart, managing director with Cortland Fund Services, to talk about his firm’s entrance into the series trust space. Cortland is launching its first series trust called the Cortland Cottonwood Series Trust. Hart spoke with JLN Managed Futures editor Jim Kharouf about why Cortland has moved into the series trust arena, how it works and why institutions and CTAs are showing interest. Published June 4, 2012. Watch at JohnLothianNews.com
Products and Services
- Credit Services
- Custody, Cash Management, Escrow
- Fund Administration Services
- Loan Servicing
- Property Accounting
- Securitization Services
- Syndicated Bank Loan, Leveraged Loan and Middle-Market Loan Services
- About Cortland. Cortland.
- Ex-LaSalle Trustee Pros Set Up Shop. Cortland Global.
- Dan Hart of Cortland Fund Services Discusses Series Trusts. John Lothian News.