Jaypee Capital Services
|Jaypee Capital Services|
|Key People||Gaurav Arora, managing director and founder; Saurav (Sunny) Arora, president|
Jaypee Capital Services, founded in 1995, is a multi-asset brokerage firm focused on securities, commodities, depository custodial services, financial advisory services and mutual funds for retail and institutional customers. The firm also has a proprietary trading desk.
Products and Services
Jaypee is a member of a number of exchanges including: Indian-based markets such as National Stock Exchange of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, Multi Commodity Exchange of India, National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange, National Multi Commodity Exchange and CDSL depository participant. The firm is also a member of CME Group, Eurex, European Climate Exchange, Intercontinental Exchange, NASDAQ OMX, NYSE Euronext and Singapore Exchange.
On September 19, 2010, it was reported that Jaypee Capital purchased a 23 percent stake in the National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange, with another 3 percent going to Shree Renuka Sugars. Jaypee is also an active stakeholder in the United Stock Exchange of India, which opened in September 2010.
- Managing Director and Founder, Gaurav Arora
- Senior Vice President At Jaypee Capital Services Ltd. and President of Jaypee International Inc., Saurav (Sunny) Arora
- Director And Senior Vice President, Sunil Sachdeva
- Vice President, Compliance, Vijay Sharma
- Vice President, Operations, Ankur Arun
- Vice President, Client Relations, Jai Gopal Goel