Lynton Jones is currently the chairman and founder of Bourse Consult, a U.K. based firms specializing in strategic advisory services related to the securities markets.
Jones was formerly Chairman of Jiway, the pan-European retail equity exchange, Chief Executive of the International Petroleum Exchange, Chief Executive of the OM London Exchange, Managing Director of NASDAQ International, and International Affairs Adviser and subsequently Head of Public Affairs of the London Stock Exchange.
Jones' early career was spent in the diplomatic services where he worked for the U.K. Foreign Office and held a variety of overseas placements in Zambia and Thailand.
Jones studied at the University of Wales and took first class honors in International Politics.
- Lynton Jones. Gerson Lehrman Group.
- Lynton Jones DIFX Chairman Steps Down. AME Info.
- Exchange rises from the sand. International Herald Tribune.
- Lynton Jones appointed Trustee to the Horniman Museum and Gardens. UK Ministry for Culture.
- The Consultants. Bourse Consult.