|Occupation||Chief Operating Officer|
|Employer||OptionsCity Software, Inc.|
Wiermanski has more than 30 years of industry experience focused on the financial management, operations and compliance functions of exchange-traded derivatives. She has held senior management positions with three proprietary trading firms, and most recently worked as a financial derivatives consultant for Trading Operations Solutions. Wiermanski has developed and installed policies and procedures that conformed to industry best practices for accounting and financial management reporting, control and compliance functions and contract administration. She spearheaded the development of efficient workflow processes and designed technology resource allocation procedures. Wiermanski has been actively involved in many industry forums and committees.
Prior to her work with Trading Operations Solutions, Wiermanski was the chief operating officer at Chicago Trading Company (CTC) from July 2003 to December 2010. She has also served as the chief compliance officer at TD Options and the chief financial officer of LETCO Trading Company.
- MBA, Finance & Economics, Loyola University of Chicago - Graduate School of Business (1984)
- BS, Finance, Marquette University (1979)
- Trading Places. Futures Magazine.
- OptionsCity Software appoints Margaret Wiermanski as Chief Operating Officer. OptionsCity Software.
- Margaret Wiermanski. LinkedIn.