Ahead of our MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology event in October we're asking experts in the financial services industry seven questions and providing the best answers in an interactive video format.
- Q1: What is the single greatest opportunity for technology in the financial markets? (June 1, 2011)
- Q2: Where is money wasted, lost or inefficient in the transaction chain and how can technology fix it? (June 22, 2011)
- Q3: Whose responsibility is risk management technology today – exchanges, firms, brokers – and what is the best solution for risk management? (July 13, 2011)
- Q4: How is regulation driving technology in the derivatives space? (August 2011)
- Q5: Suggest a question (August 2011)
- Q6: Suggest a question (September 2011)
- Q7: Suggest a question (September 2011)
Initial Question 2 Participants
- Craig Iseli, Partner - SpiderRock Trading
- Jay Sorkin, Financial Markets Expert
- Leslie Sutphen, Managing Partner - Financial Markets Consulting
- Michael Unetich, ADL Product Manager - Trading Technologies
- Vassilis Vergotis, EVP/Head of Americas - Eurex
- Mike Wilkins, Product Manager - SunGard Global Trading
Share your answers
Do you have an answer to a question? We'd like to get it on video. Fill out this form to let us know.
Share your suggestions
Help us decide what to ask for questions 5, 6 and 7. Fill out this form to let us know.
An Event on October 5, 2011 in Chicago
The MarketsWiki team invites you to attend an innovative in-person follow-up event for the MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology video series. The event will feature a series of presentations from industry experts and academics as they tackle solutions for topics addressed in the video series, such as: risk management, improvements in the transaction chain and opportunities stemming from technical advancements. The 90-minute event will conclude with a question and answer session with the speakers followed by a cocktail reception.
WHAT: MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology Event
WHEN: Wednesday, October 5 at 4:30 pm
WHERE: Illinois Institute of Technology - 565 W. Adams St, Chicago, IL 60661
COST: $20 per person