|Occupation||President, Global Banking and Markets|
|Employer||Bank of America Corp.|
Previously, Montag was head of global trading at Merrill Lynch when it was bought by Bank of America in January 2009. He was hired by John Thain, who was ousted from Bank of America shortly after the merger.
In January 2012, Montag reassigned three investment banking executives, naming Christian Meissner the sole head of global corporate and investment banking in a series of leadership shifts at B of A.
- MBA, Finance, Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management (1982)
- BA, Economics, Stanford University (1979)
- Thomas K. Montag. Forbes.
- Merrill Lynch names Thomas Montag as head of global sales, trading. Forbes.
- Bank of America Taps Meissner as Head of Investment Banking. New York Times.
- Tom Montag. LinkedIn.