|Key People||Mark Husler, CEO|
|Products||Data integration, matching and reconciliation|
UnaVista is the London Stock Exchange Group global hosted technology platform for matching, reconciliation and regulatory reporting. UnaVista offers a ranges of business solutions through one interface designed to help firms become more efficient and reduce operational and regulatory risk. UnaVista is a ESMA-approved trade repository for reporting requirements under the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
On July 15, 2008, the LSE announced the launch of the UnaVista Broker Matching Utility (BMU), a new service for the central matching of post-trade data across prime brokers, executing brokers and hedge funds.
In December 2013, UnaVista partnered with NetOTC a derivatives trade monotoring and matching platform.
In July of 2014, UnaVista and Wipro Ltd entered into a strategic partnership to provide a hosted reconciliation service for the financial services industry.
In Nov of 2014, UnaVista won "Best Technology Solutions Provider - EMIR and Regulatory Reporting" at the Compliance Register Awards.
In December 2014, UnaVista was chosen "European Trade Repository of the Year" at the FOW International Awards show.
In November of 2015, UnaVista earned honors at the 12th annual Compliance Register Platinum Awards in three categories: Most Innovative Technology Solution Provider; Best Solution Provider - EMIR and Regulatory Reporting; and Best Customer Support Team.
In June of 2016, UnaVista was named "Best Regulatory Reporting Platform or Service" at the OpRisk Awards.
Post Trade Products and Services
- Risk and Controls – Flexible reconciliation toolkit with advanced data analytics, trade confirmation and affirmation services
- Regulation – Award winning regulatory reporting platform for over 4000 clients reporting in excess of 4 billion transaction per year; solutions include MiFID, EMIR, Shareholder Disclosures and global derivatives trade reporting
- Data and Analytics – UnaVista is an authorized Pre-LOU to allocate LEIs, which also hosts SEDOL Masterfile, corporate actions, historical trading data and analytics
- UnaVista. LSE Group.
- UnaVista receives trade repository approval from ESMA. LSE Group.
- UnaVista functionality extended to SEDOL Masterfile and Broker Matching Utility (BMU) service. London Stock Exchange Group plc.
- London Stock Exchange to acquire FSA transaction Reporting Business. London Stock Exchange Group plc.
- LSEG and Wipro partner to launch a hosted enterprise reconciliation utility. :LSE group.
- Introduction to UnaVista. London Stock Exchange.